It is intended for restoration of motor functions of the upper and lower limbs. Rehabilitation after injuries, with diseases of the nervous system, musculoskeletal system in rheumatologic and cardiological patients, after prosthetics. Four patients can be engaged in the complex at the same time. At the request of the customer can be staffed with different number of simulators. Overall dimensions, mm: width – 700, length – 800, height – 1800.
The rehabilitation complex (RK-1) includes the following equipment:
1. Swimmer simulator for upper limbs of the cartilage TMK-1;
2. The rotary training simulator for the upper limbs (wrists) TRVK-1;
3. The rotary simulator for the upper limbs of the TRVM-1;
4. The rotary floor simulator for the lower limbs TPNP-1;
5. The rotary bed simulator for the lower limbs TNNA-1;
6. The rotary simulator for the lower limbs of the ankle TPNG-1;
7. The rotary simulator for the upper limbs is designed for the rehabilitation (wall mounted) TSRV-1;
8. Simulator for ankle joint 2-plane hydraulic “Accelerator-1”;
9. The simulator “Free Motions”;
10. “Repulsion” simulator;
11. Simulator “Drawbar for shoulder motion” DDVP-1;
12. Bracket with Gleason loop;
13. Simulator for the upper and lower limbs “Butterfly”.